- He studied primary school and Baccalaureate in Madrid – He took his state exams at the age of 15.
- 1951/1956. He held a Degree in Mathematics from the Universidad Central.
- 1951/1954 Teaching Degree. Escuela de Magisterio de Madrid
- 1963. President of SEK Education Group
- 1965/1970. Qualification in Psychology from the Higher School of Psychology from Madrid’s Complutense University.
- 1997. PhD with honours in Educational Philosophy and Sciences with the thesis “The Intelligent Classroom: design and assessment of an innovative educational experience’. Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- From 2000: First Rector Magnifico, Honorary Rector and Chancellor of Camilo José Cela University.
- Courses in business administration, quality systems, research and development, school architecture and organisation, teaching, psychology and counselling and education methods in Spain, France, Germany and Switzerland.
- He spoke at conferences, courses and seminars on different aspects of education in Europe and the Americas.
- From 1954 he combined his work as a teacher with higher education.
- In 1958, he took over as Director of Studies at the San Estanislao de Kostka, and in 1962 was appointed head.
- From that date on, his life was dedicated entirely to SEK Education Group.
- Felipe Segovia Olmo, was honorary president of SEK Education Group and Chancellor of Camilo José Cela University.