What should the ideal school of the future be like?
Year 5 and 6 Primary students from all SEK International Schools in Spain and from SEK-Dublin took part in this first competition entitled “What should the ideal school of the future be like?”.
The students, together with a mentor, worked on projects that were presented to a panel of judges made up of Baccalaureate teachers from different SEK International Schools. The projects were assessed based on the following criteria:
- Originality of entries
- Use of technology
- Use of visual artistic resources
- Ability to express themselves through a wide range of representational systems
- Use of language in explanation
- Ability to interpret and assess the various representation codes and the role they play in a message
- Applications of the proposal
See the terms and conditions here
Terms and Conditions
The winning students were:
Carlos Verde, Danilo Amberg y Fernando Jurado
María Gallardo, Clara Quevedo y Amelia Gallardo